The small space miracle "FRANKFURT"
The small miracle of space - the Oberwerth FRANKFURT is the perfect camera bag for photographers who are always on the lookout for the next subject. With the FRANKFURT, the camera and lens are always at hand - because they don't even have to be separated. Designed for mirrorless system cameras in connection with lenses up to 70mm focal length, the FRANKFURT sets standards in ease of use. Self-locking original LOXX® pressure fasteners from Schaeffertec close your bag securely and reliably - and can still be opened quickly and easily with just one movement.
The soft, individually adjustable inner padding hugs the photo equipment and protects it safely from bumps, vibrations and weather influences. Made from vegetable-tanned cowhide and hard-wearing CORDURA®, the Oberwerth FRANKFURT is a handy, light and robust companion. Your next motif - with the FRANKFURT only a hand movement away.
The Oberwerth FRANKFURT is perfectly suited for cameras with a handle and / or electronic viewfinder (EVF), such as the Sony Alpha 7 series, the Fuji X -T2 or the Leica M. Also as BLACK LINE EDITION available!
- Adjustable shoulder strap with soft, ergonomically shaped leather shoulder pad
- The finest, vegetable-tanned Italian cowhide gives it a high-quality feel
- Hard-wearing CORDURA® completes the mix of materials and, thanks to its low weight, ensures first-class wearing comfort
- Individually adjustable inner pads and shock-absorbing padding reliably protect the camera body and lenses from shocks and falls
- An inside compartment under the leather flap offers storage space for smartphones, memory cards, batteries and personal items
- Like every Oberwerth camera bag - for the love of photography.
||100% cowhide: 900g
||23 x 15 x 12.5 cm / 9 x 5.9 x 4.9 inch (WxHxD)
||24.5 x 18 x 15 cm / 9.6 x 7 x 5.9 inch (WxHxD)
||vegetable tanned cowhide