Camera strap RHEIN - For DSLR cameras
Two different types of leather are used for the RHEIN camera strap. The strap is made of vegetable tanned cowhide. A sewn-in, imperceptible plastic strap provides a carrying capacity of up to 25kg. Rhubarb leather® is used for the neck pad. This is very soft, suitable for allergy sufferers and ensures comfortable wearing even after hours of use.
- The ergonomically shaped neck pad made of rhubarb leather® distributes the weight of the camera optimally and evenly. By using rhubarb leather® from Germany, a very high and durable wearing comfort is achieved.
- Uniform and supple feel of strap and pad.
- Fine stitching encloses the belt without annoying bumps.
- The belt length can be adjusted in 9 different steps. Due to the special type of closure, the belts can be used universally and open up different wearing options.
- A specially sewn-in, imperceptible plastic strap gives the leather additional tensile strength. This significantly increases the strength and tear resistance of the strap.
- with leather protectors to protect your camera from scratches
||0.9 cm / 0,35 inch
||3-5 cm / 1.18 - 1.96 inch
||0,25 cm / 0.098 inch
||variably adjustable from 120 cm to 140 cm / 47.2 to 55.1 inch
||Neck padding made of rhubarb leather® / strap made of vegetable tanned cowhide leather
Leather is a natural product, and the leather we use is of the highest quality and as natural as can be. Due to these inherent characteristics, the colors of our leathers may vary slightly. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about color.