The WETZLAR photo bag is the sporty space miracle among the Oberwerth bags. An attractive and sporty format. Made of high-quality cowhide and durable CORDURA®, it is more spacious than the Freiburg but more compact than the Munich but with just as much storage space. Wetzlar always remains optically compact and very light. This makes the hand-made bag the perfect companion for discerning photographers who want their high-quality photographic equipment to be perfectly stowed away but still stylishly transported. The WETZLAR fits up to two camera bodies and two lenses - or alternatively one lens and a flash. An additional padded tablet compartment offers enough space. The generous front and side pockets, which can be expanded with sewn-in stretch materials, offer additional storage space for rangefinder, power pack and personal items.
The Oberwerth WETZLAR is made almost entirely of vegetable-tanned cowhide, only the two front pockets are made of extremely hard-wearing CORDURA® and create a successful mix of materials.
Camera bag WETZLAR at a glance:
- professional - The bag for demanding photographers with diverse, extensive equipment
- Space en masse - Lateral, expandable outer pockets - more space for rangefinder, power supply and Co. plus spacious front pockets plus padded zipper compartment on the back of the bag
- protection - Resistant CORDURA® and high-quality leather protect the equipment from moisture and external influences
- Space for tablet - for a tablet (iPad Mini, Surface Go) in the interior
- Noble - Like all Oberwerth bags: with 100% attention to detail and made of the finest materials for a love of photography.
- Also available in camouflage with a Bundeswehr look
||28 x 21,5 x 0,7 cm / 11 x 8.46 x 0.27 inch (WxHxD)
||29 x 20 x 12,5 cm / 11.4 x 7.87 x 4.92 inch (WxHxD)
||34 x 23,5 x 15 cm / 13.38 x 9.25 x 5.9 inch (WxHxD)
||vegetable tanned cowhide