Oberwerth camera strap RHEIN - for DSLR cameras
Embodying timeless elegance, the camera strap RHEIN is made from the highest quality materials and is light, durable and Made in Germany. The work and ambition of any photographer is as unique as the photographer themselves, which is why the camera strap RHEIN offers a stylish yet functional accessory to any DSLR camera. The strap is handmade of finest vegtable tanned leather. The gentle tanning process and fine leather quality ensures a maximum load of 25kg. Crafted from remarkably soft Rhubarb Leather®, the supple neck cushion distributes this load perfectly. Rhubarb Leather® is tanned with rhubarb root extract, making it both particularly environmentally friendly and suitbale for allergy sufferers.
Camera strap RHEIN at a glance:
- The ergonomically shaped neck pad, made from Rhubarb Leather®, optimally and evenly distributes the camera's weight.
- The use of Rhubarb Leather® from Germany ensures a very high and lasting comfort.
- Smooth and supple feel on both sides of the belt, achieved by stitching the smooth sides of the split leather against each other.
- Fine stitches border the belt without disturbing its supple feel.
- The length of the strap offers nine adjustable lengths due to the special nature of the closing mechanism
- Various carrying options are covered
- A specifically sewn, non-noticeable plastic tape gives the leather additional tensile strength, which increases the strength and tenacity of the belts considerably.
- Like all Oberwerth products: 100% Made in Germany. For the love of photography!
||1.18 - 1.96 inch
||variably adjustable from 53 inch to 69 inch
||Neck pad made of rhubarb leather® / strap made of vegetable-tanned cowhide
Rhubarb leather® – 100% made in Germany
Rhubarb leather® is free from harmful substances, unique, soft, sustainably produced and suitable for allergy sufferers, making it perfect for the cushion of a camera strap, which comes into such close contact with the skin. The vegetable tanning process is very gentle, low in harmful substances and avoids the use of chromium salts and heavy metals, as the only materials used come from the root of the rhubarb plant. This maintains the leather’s unique structure and original cashmere-soft feel. Rhubarb leather® is breathable and hypoallergenic.
Our leather is a full vegetable grain cow hide, naturally tanned and dyed. The structure of the leather with its natural unevenness and grains, gives the bags their lively charisma.
Leather is a natural product and the leathet we use is of highest quality and as natural as can be. Due to thise inherent qualities of our leather colors might vary slightly. Feel free to contact us with any questions about color.