LHSA Leo S "Correspondent" bag
in close consultation with LHSA - The International Leica Society, the Leo
Correspondent is possibly our most agile, easy to use but still minimalistic
and straight-to-the-point camera bag for the dedicated Leica enthusiast for
bag for the enthusiast Leica CL, Q, M, or SL photographer out there on the
street looking for the perfect shot. Enough space to carry several lenses but
not so large so it does not hinder your maneuverability.
fitting design guaranteed by the beautifully soft but padded cow hide leather
characterizes this bag as well as its larger brother Leo Voyager.
It gives room for all your gear, protects it from environmental influences
while giving you easy hip access to the camera and all the lenses and
accessories you wish to take along. You can either go for the quick camera access
from the top or open the side and have easy access to all your lenses and gear.
Correspondent incorporates many new design features entirely focused on the
photographer. By eliminating the front flap “messenger” design common in many
bags, access to your camera, lenses, and accessories is fast and easy with one
zipper. The zippers have internal fabric to protect your hand and gear as you
draw them from the bag. Special features such as a security flap over the
camera and leather open-limiters for shoulder use enhance the usability and
safety of the design.
The red internals are configurable and make it easier to
find items than a black inside would allow. The bag also incorporates an
internal flat pad that sits in place for use with CL, Q, and M cameras and
lenses, yet is easily removed to make room for the SL series of cameras and
their lenses. On the inside of the top there is a protective sleeve for your
iPad Mini or similar size tablet or mobile. Finally, we have built-in a hidden
pocket for the Apple AirTag or similar tracker, rather than advertise the
presence of the tag on a keychain where it may be easily spotted or removed.
This is a bag meant to be “worn” while photographing, resting on your hip.
Leo Correspondent at a glance:
- German design, classic, practical and timeless. No front flap for quick access.
- Embossed LHSA - The International Leica Society logo on top
- Luggage handle/trolley back for quick airport transit
- Leather shoulder strap and hand strap included for flexible use
- Holds 3 to 4 M lenses plus camera with one lens, or a second M body with one or two lenses, or SL with 1-2 lenses
- Removable inner pad converts case from Q/M to SL camera depth
- Padded interior and red lining
- Shoulder security feature provides full access with the security of a partially open front
- 100% Central European calfskin, soft, sustainable and fair, sits naturally on the hip
- Protective chrome feet ensure the bottom of the leather case stays in excellent shape even in wet areas
- Hidden Apple AirTag pocket - you'll never have to search for your bag again
||25 x 19 x 12-14 cm / 9.8 x 7.4 x 4.7 - 5.5 inch (depending on the use of the large pad) (WxHxD).
||26 x 20 x 15 cm / 10.2 x 7.8 x 5.9 inch (WxHxD)